Tuesday 22 July 2014

First Wedding Posts

Hello all! Not sure how many people are following this blog and not Light A Candle so I thought I would stop in to let you know I've started posting about the wedding (which really did happen apparently) on my main blog.



You can find my posts so far:

The Morning of the Wedding 

and

The Dress

If you would like to follow Light a Candle you can do so on Bloglovin' here, or Facebook here.

Thanks so much for following along! Now that the wedding day has passed I'm not sure what that means for this little side blog, but I'm thinking I will continue to post occasionally about marriage and relationships and perhaps the odd wedding inspiration. I also plan on doing a question and answer post should any followers have questions about my wedding or how we executed specific details.

Thanks for following along.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment