Thursday 3 September 2015

Wedding Photos on A Practical Wedding

Last year while I was planning our wedding there was one website that became rather essential. A Practical Wedding is a wealth of inspiration, knowledge and advice and I also immensely enjoyed the book of the same name written by Meg Keene, editor-in-chief.

I've been dying to share wedding photos on the blog, but was waiting for them to be posted elsewhere!

After our photos came back I wanted to submit our wedding to my favorite resource and my patience has been rewarded today as our wedding has finally been posted! It feels pretty good to see us up there, and of course my ego doesn't mind all the kind comments. I hope that someone sees our post and is inspired to hire one of our amazing vendors (Genevieve Renee Photographie, Amy Robertson Makeup for example), or try a pink dress. ;)

If you want to check out the post, you can find it on their website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment