Carmelos on Etsy, and some feather flowers from Petershams on Etsy.
The Lonely Heart on Etsy.
Below you will see an assembled bridesmaid bouquet! These were super easy, my mum and I decided on a central flower and then bought one bunch of greenery for each bouquet. I just wrapped them together! I think I'll let the girls decide on their own ribbon since I am spoiled for choices (read, have a custom ribbon obsession).
Larkspur and Linen on Etsy, was to add some gold sequins to half of the ribbon wands. I just wanted a little sparkle.
- Bridal bouquet
- More groomsmen boutonnieres
- Bridesmaids bouquets
- Pick up another berry basket for the programs
- Print applicable signage and find frames
- Build and decorate last pinata (so far I've finished two and purchased one!)
- Chalkboard signage for reception
- Delegate and make sure all other tasks are done! These include:
- Wooden wedding signage (for directing guests driving to the ceremony)
- Building Photobooth
- Dip dyed table runners
- Baking for Ceremony refreshment table