Thursday 28 November 2013

Engagment Photos: 1

 At the beginning of October Nick and I had the utmost pleasure of meeting our wedding photographer, Genevieve, of Genevieve Renee Photographie, at my parents cabin for an engagement portrait session!

I knew the pictures would be stunning, but I could not have predicted just how stunning. Genevieve is supremely talented! She not only captured our personalities in two hours, she also captured the spirit of our little family cabin, and somehow made the colours and textures of fall more beautiful than they were when I was standing there looking at them with my own eyes. Haha.

Having our photos at the cabin really meant a lot to me, and Genevieve drove two hours from Calgary and found us in the middle of nowhere even though she had never met us and her poor husband was worried she might be murderized. I am so so grateful, and even more excited to work with her again on our wedding day.

I did two wardrobe changes on the day, haha, so I'll be breaking up the photos into three posts and just posting my absolute favorites.

Again, Genevieve Renee Photographie. Thank you so much!

 
 


Nick is wearing the Everlane mens V Tee, I am wearing an ASOS dress and knee highs, American Eagle sweater and H&M Chelsea Boots. 

1 comment: